Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tyrrell update.

Life is crazy for the tyrrell family! We only have six weeks left before we leave for our two year stay in Rwanda. Isaac has been out of town a lot with work and Henry and mom are trying to establish some sort of normalcy while still needing to tie up many loose ends before our big move. You can read about our Africa-life-details on our other blog: www.tyrrellsinafrica.org. SAD NEWS: we lost our pictures!! I don't want to talk or think about it - I don't know how it happened, but they are not there, so I have no [picture] content for the blog at this point. In place of pictures, thought I would share a few things that Henry is up to/saying/doing these days as a fun three year old...

*today as I left his room after tucking him in for bed, he said " have a good rest, mom, and a good reading time"

*he counts well to the number six. After that is the number "eleventeen."

*In prayers the other day he said "thank you for gas" and proceeded to get the giggles. He thanks God for gas daily now. Which kind, I do not know:)

*my personal favorite lately is him telling me throughout the day: "mom, you're precious. I'm not precious. I'm handsome."

No comments: