Last Monday we had a wonderful treat of going to the zoo for the first time with Henry. The highlights of his day were the elephants, his hot dog for lunch, and riding on daddy's shoulders.
These are fabulous photos! I love the first one and the hot dog one! Great job! I can't wait to take Analise to a zoo! I sure wish we could get the kiddos together to play so I can have a cup of coffee/tea with you! Thank you for your LOVELY, kind letter you sent...I will be emailing you soon!
3 comments:
I love those t-shirts!!! Adorable!!! Too fun!!!!
These are fabulous photos! I love the first one and the hot dog one! Great job! I can't wait to take Analise to a zoo! I sure wish we could get the kiddos together to play so I can have a cup of coffee/tea with you! Thank you for your LOVELY, kind letter you sent...I will be emailing you soon!
***NEWSFLASH*** Two gorillas got loose at the zoo recently: one papa gorilla and one little man gorilla. Be on the look out! =)
Post a Comment