
Isaac had a day off yesterday and we headed east for a quick hawking trip, stopping by a pumpkin stand on the way home. Isaac was so excited to be out doing falconry with the family, even though Henry was content sitting in the dirt vs. the backpack... we weren't much help to dad. Momma loves the pumpkins and
all the colors that fall brings!


3 comments:
What a handsome little man! We were thinking of you all on his special day. Wondering what Isaac pulled out of his hat for Hank this year following up the rabbit last year??
Fun!!! Love the photo of little Henry sitting in the road, neat shot!!!!
Love seeing you!!!
oh my gosh!! I miss you guys so much, Hank is the cutest little boy!! Wow, you guys are moving right along!! I loved the lake louise shots!! I was right there on a row boat and i went to that tea shop at the summit! AMAZING!!!!
Post a Comment