Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pool parties

Grandpa and Grandma got henry a little pool recently and he LOVES it!
He also loves popsicles...
and squirt guns...

The truth is, Henry loves water.
Times when I am too tired, or it's too cool, or we don't have
enough time to get out the pool, Henry finds other ways to refresh himself.
We have a "bird bath" that Henry decided can double as a mini-pool.

.. clothes or no clothes, Henry loves water.

2 comments:

Mike and Susanne said...

Adorable pictures! Is Henry drinking the water from the birdbath?!?! Hope you are having a nice summer!

Nini said...

I love that he loves water...and that you are documenting this! Got your letter the other day! Thank you for being so consistent and so thoughtful! You will have to tell me some tricks to raising a boy...oye yoi yoi...what am I getting myself into?!